Sunday, November 25, 2007

Back to Work U-neck Vest

It's the Back to School vest pattern but really it's back to work tomorrow. My four day weekend has flown by so quickly, and yet, I've probably eaten enough to last me a week.

Finished it over a week ago but didn't have time to take a picture in daylight. I wore it to Thanksgiving dinner and look forward to wearing it many more times to come. It's a very wearable vest and easy (fast) to knit too. I don't have any complaints about it, other than I should've made the body a little bit longer. It tends to ride up a little bit at the bottom, but I haven't blocked it yet either. That might take care of it, but it's not a big deal.

Pattern: BTS U-neck vest from Fitted Knits by Stefanie Japel
Size: 34
Yarn: Cascade 220 heathers (purple)
2 skeins with just a little bit leftover
Needles: US 8 (5mm) and US5 (3.75mm)



3 comments:

valkuan said...

Hi Stacey,

Good job!! I am wondering if the instruction is easy to follow. I need to knit a vest for my friend but I tried a few patterns and seemed to have some bad luck!

valkuan said...

Hi Stacey, thanks for your reply. I have another question about this pattern. Do you know how to increase RL1 and LL1? My email is valkuan@gmail.com

Virtuous said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! But most importantly for the vote of confidence!
I hope my BTS comes out nice like yours!