Monday, January 21, 2008

Jester Hats

My jester hats from the Yarn Girls' Kid Knits book have been posted here! It's the Potter Craft January Newsletter. Scroll to the middle of the page; it's on the right. How exciting to see something of my own published/posted (and not self-posted :))!

This picture actually marked the first time I began documenting all of my knit FOs. Originally, I made these two hats for Elena's twins. They were so cute to make that I made one more for Terri's baby, Zoe, a few years later. There are so many possible color combinations that keep the pattern fun to knit.

Yay, it made my day to see my hats on their website!

Oh, and yes, for the pictures in my last post, I'm wearing my glasses. I know, I hardly ever wear them, but it was a lazy day. As for the beret, I'd been wearing it all day but then couldn't take it off because it flattened my hair. Now that I think about it, I could've posed on a non-bad hair day, with contacts in. Just wanted to get my FO picture done asap. Plus, it started to rain on me. Oh well!

2 comments:

trice said...

Hi Stacey! Great sweater! Someday, when I take up learning to knit again, I hope to make something just as unique and wearable!

Tammy said...

Wow! Your sweater looks great!! I just picked up Fitted Knits today and can't wait to get started on a couple of the items in it.