Sunday, September 30, 2007

Green and Purple Monster

Late last week, my yarn order came in. More green and purple madness.


Knitpicks Swish DK (superwash merino wool), 5 skeins, moss green

Project: Puffed sleeve cardigan from Fitted Knits

Knitpicks Wool of the Andes Bulky (100% wool), 6 skeins, grape

Project: V-neck sweater from Fitted Knits

I've got all of my supplies and I'm ready to cast-on for something new! Just gotta finish up my two other projects which should be soon. Simon's socks are almost done. I'm decreasing at the toe and he'll probably get to wear the pair by tomorrow night. I haven't picked up my cable and lace scarf in a week but that'll be a quick knit. Especially since those needles will feel like a pair of clubs compared to the size 1s I'm currently using on the socks.

Slowly, I've been populating "my notebook" on Ravelry with projects. Up to 14, I think. I'm also trying to add a Ravelry button to my blog on the upper left hand corner. But as you can see, it's not working yet. Any advice? I copied and pasted the html code and tried to link in the location of the button picture (in my picasa album) but obviously I'm missing something.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Stacey,

Ok, I guess it's my turn to leave a comment. : ) Your recent finished projects look really cool! Georgie's blanket is adorable, especially with him on it. Hope Simon enjoys his new pair of brown socks!

Tiff