Saturday, September 1, 2007

Kid Silk Haze, 2 balls

Normally, I don't buy on impulse, but somehow two balls of Kid Silk Haze appeared in my basket at the yarn shop. What should I make? Obviously I didn't have a plan when I bought this.

I'm thinking about Wisp, Branching Out, or a wider and longer version of the Airy Scarf from Last Minute Knitted Gifts. Any suggestions for more easy lace patterns are welcome. I've never knit with this yarn before but have heard that it's tough to rip back mistakes. So I want an easy pattern that's relatively goof-proof. Or if I goof, the whole thing would be so holey anyway that you couldn't tell.

Leave a comment and suggest/vote for the pattern you think I should go for. Since I have two balls of yarn, I can either make one big scarf/wrap or two smaller ones.

1 comment:

Alice said...

kiri (from alltangledup - google it)